Inspired by the post by fellow blogger Treebob, I have decided to make the list of my 4 Favourites as well. I put the original Treebob's categories in pink headers, but also added some extras (these are in blue!). Could not resist!
This was fun and I am crazy for compiling lists! So, here we go then...
4 Things for Andrea
4 jobs I've had in my life
- Worked as a freelancer designer after I graduated;
- Pan American World Airways for 2 years;
- American Express for 9.5 years;
- SITA INC (formerly Eland Technologies) for 6 years (current).
4 movies I can watch over and over
- "Central do Brasil";
- "Schindler's List";
- "Princess Mononoke";
- "Spirited Away".
4 places I've lived
- Rio de Janeiro and...
- Dublin (only these!)
4 shows I love (or loved) to watch
- "Desperate Housewives";
- "Dead Like Me".
4 places I've been on vacations
4 of my favourite dishes
- Mark's home-cooked chicken breast;
- La Strada's medium-well fillet steak;
- Chicken tikka masala;
- Any coffee-flavoured desserts!
4 websites I visit daily
- Amazon UK;
- Web Japan.
4 places I would tather be right now
- Shopping with Mark in Grafton Street;
- My Mom's house in Rio;
- Touring in Tokyo;
- Browsing Forbidden Planet.
4 bloggers I'm tagging
- Cute Overload.
4 composers/groups I am listening to these days
- Joe Hisaishi;
- Susumu Hirasawa;
- DAI (Do As Infinity);
4 authors I revere
- Haruki Murakami;
- Amos Oz;
- J.R.R. Tolkien;
- Isaac B. Singer.
4 favourite manga
- "Ranma 1/2";
- "Love Hina";
4 lovely fragrances I wear these days
- Guerlain's Vétiver;
- Frédéric Malle's Editions de Parfums Musc Ravageur layered with L'Occitane Ambre;
- Shiseido's Feminité du Bois;
- Kenzo's Flower Oriental.
4 favourite makeup/skincare brands
- Shu Uemura;
And you? What would your 4 faves be?
Sunday, February 12, 2006
The 4 Faves (or the "Bag Tag" Poll!)
Posted by Andrea Leite Marques at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I can't respond to all of the extra tags but here are the ones that I can:ReplyDelete
Margaret Weis and Tracey Hickman
Don't read manga and not really into fragrances or makeup! ;)