For Yume, I have used:
- Japanese Millefiori swirl and round porcelain beads, in shades of white and beige;
- Swarovski Simplicity crystals in Golden Shadow;
- Spacer beads and clasp in antique gold/brass;
- Swarovski pearls in pale almond;
- Gold-plated round beads near the clasp and used as spacers as well.
Some close-ups...Millefiori and swirl beads, all Japanese, and also Swarovski pearls and crystals...
Another Millefori bead, round, and small round ones with latte swirls. You can also see more of the Swarovski Simplicity crystals and the antique gold spacer beads - along with the gold-plated tiny ones.